• Great at building relationships with your customers, as well as your team
• Driven to learn and build your skill set
• Genuinely interested in the industry, our training will give you all the knowledge you need to make your mark
• A real people person, and your enthusiasm to always do better is infectious
• Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Joining Screwfix means joining a growing team – full of support, opportunities, and fun! We offer a competitive salary, 28 days’ holiday, an award-winning company pension scheme - up to 14% Kingfisher contribution, life cover, 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q, discounted healthcare and company share save schemes are all on offer. We’ll also help you be the best you can be, with excellent training and ongoing development.
*Our hourly rates may include a location allowance which is reviewed annually and may change.
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com