You’re an innovative and strategic thinker, who’s looking for a varied and proactive next step. You’ve ideally got a NEBOSH/ equivalent qualification along with experience of CDM. You’ve advised on Health and Safety issues in a multi-site retail environment previously and interpreted H&S legislation to Managers and other colleagues. You’ve got experience carrying out accident investigations, recommending remedial actions and reporting to the business at all levels. Committed to driving a safe working environment, you pride yourself on your functional expertise and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience of construction safety, delivery safety. Safety training.
- Competent user of Powerpoint, Excel and Teams.
- Experience with safety management systems.
- Has a recognised qualification in Health & Safety. NEBOSH/C&G
- Full UK Driving Licence is also required
- 33 days’ holiday
- Company car
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
Follow us and find out more about #LifeAtScrewfix on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org