Senior Supply Chain ManagerScrewfix Head Office Yeovil 2020-1992
The role is a key part of the Supply Chain leadership team, and is responsible for ensuring all present systems and processes within the supply chain function are working to a high standard, supporting the design and implementation of new systems & processes and being a key stakeholder in the success of the Supply Chain Function.
You will be responsible for the management of a team of up-to 4 direct reports and a wider team of indirect reports, focussing on team engagement, development, and performance. As well as being an active member of the supply chain leadership team, contributing to the overall success and progression of the function.
You will need to engage key stakeholders to develop and implement the future roadmap on Supply Chain Systems. Working cross functionally on the implementation of these systems, implementing systems to a high standard and ensuring they are productive in the long term. Ensuring that all the Supply Chain Systems and related data feeds are working correctly, problem identification, ensuring resolution. You will need to develop and improve key processes within supply chain, as well as ensuring that they are followed correctly, including Import & Container management, range control and event timelines - ensuring all processes work seamlessly in a lean sustainable way.
You will also have responsibility of the DSV (drop ship vendor operation), including vendor performance, problem resolution, and on-going development of this proposition.
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders – Essential
- Project management and delivery- Essential
- Change management – Essential
- Systems development – Essential
- Understanding of Supply Chain, including forecasting and deployment methodology – Desired
- Supply Chain Operations or Logistics Operations experience - Desired
- Director level engagement – Desired
- Team Management – Desired
- Retail experience – Desired
We’re Screwfix, and we’re proud of it! We’re a team of 12,000, turning over £1.5 billion per year and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 680 stores. A true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 77,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot. Join our team and become a part of #LifeAtScrewfix!
Contact Jess Gates on email@example.com
- Flexible working, required to be in Yeovil Head Office a minimum of 2 days a week
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Bupa healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Car Allowance
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply