Performance Marketing ManagerScrewfix Head Office Yeovil 2021-5388
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. Our Customer & Digital function paves the way for our success, forever developing creative solutions to understand our loyal customers and to uncover new opportunities.
Screwfix are at the cutting edge of performance marketing and you’ll have the opportunity to lead our digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution, optimising activity and providing creative solutions to drive traffic and revenue growth.
With knowledge of performance industry trends and best practices in digital marketing you’ll take responsibility of the online media spend, managing internal teams & media agencies, developing and implementing optimisation strategies to drive incremental revenue.
- Proven capability in leading a digital marketing team within a large ecommerce environment
- Ability to maximise ROI on large budgets
- Highly proficient in marketing technology and in the detail of digital marketing channels
- Deep knowledge of digital ad platforms, DSPs, Search bidding platforms, Facebook, Pinterest, and Adwords
- Proven comfort with digital marketing metrics eg CPA, CPC, CPM, ROAS, ROPO
- Experience in developing media strategies which utilise 1st, 2nd and third-party data to drive on-site and off-site personalisation as well as in-store footfall
We’re Screwfix and we’re proud of it. We’re proud of where we’ve come from, what we’ve achieved and our ambitions for the future. But more than that – we’re proud of who we are. We’re 12,000 people each with our own stories to tell. We don’t have a type and we like it that way.
If you join us, you’ll be joining a true market leader and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 700 stores. Your growth will also be critical to us, and we’ll support you to reach your potential and achieve your ambitions, no matter what they are.
We’re also a true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 77,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot. Join our team and become a part of #LifeAtScrewfix!
Contact Jess Wood on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Bupa healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Car Allowance
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability. We particularly encourage applications from under represented groups.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.comApply