6 Month Fixed Term Junior Web MerchandiserScrewfix Head Office Yeovil 2021-7315
*This role is currently based remotely, with the long-term requirement to work flexibly from our Yeovil Head Office when required.
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. Our Customer & Digital function paves the way for our success, forever developing creative solutions to understand our loyal customers and to uncover new opportunities.
Screwfix are at the cutting edge of performance marketing and we are looking for someone who is ready to develop their Ecommerce career by joining our merchandising team, within one of the UK’s leading Ecommerce Businesses.
As a Junior Web Merchandiser, you will support to drive sales on our websites, delivering against sales targets, reporting at weekly trading meetings. Through understanding the various customers shopping missions, including a knowledge of how devices influence the customer and championing the online customer experience with a view to improving conversion. This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
You will be responsible for supporting the Ecommerce team with product categories to drive sales on Screwfix.com, delivering against sales targets, reporting at weekly trading meetings. As well as reviewing performance of merchandising and making improvements and maximise sales.
You will need to support the implementation of our SEO strategy for owned categories to effectively drive quality, relevant traffic, ensuring that we remain “Best in class.” Working closely with the retention and acquisition team to ensure that category traffic is optimised for all E-Commerce channels including email, paid search, and affiliates.
Using web analytics tools to improve key performance metrics such as conversion, bounce rate, AOV and page views. Assist the Category Buyer(s) and Ecommerce Teams to deliver promotional plan and online range extensions. Liaise with Ecommerce Team to ensure that any relevant marketing activity (publications and promotions) are supported on the website. As well as manage the removal and additions of products for owned categories.
- Great attention to detail and a high standard of numeracy (including strong Excel skills).
- Any ecommerce experience would be welcome but we are looking for someone with the right attitude and drive who wants to develop a career in Ecommerce
- Ability to organise and prioritise many tasks and to work calmly under pressure.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and motivated with the ability to work to targets in a deadline driven environment.
- Ambition and drive to learn / develop new skills.
- 33 days’ holiday pro rata
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply