Retail Supervisor - WincantonScrewfix Trade Counter Dykes Way, Wincanton 2020-3381
You’ll be the go-to person for our Trade customers. Representing the team on our Trade Sales Counter, you’ll help our Trade customers, predominately plumbers and electricians, to get exactly what they need for the job. You don’t need to be an expert about Trade, it’s all about relationship building, and we’ve got a great training programme that will build your knowledge, and your career.
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO BE A SUPERVISOR?
- Get to know your customers –you’ll chat to them over a cuppa, understand their projects and offer advice to drive sales. The relationships you and your team build will make us their trusted, go-to retailer
- Run your own business within a business – You’ll take ownership of all your own KPI’s including Sales, account increasing, on-boarding new customers and giving great service
- Inspire your team – following your lead, you’ll guide and coach the team to do great things, building a reputation of your store to be proud of
Want to know more? Check out a day in the life of a Trade Counter video
In line with government advice we've adapted how we operate in store to ensure we keep you, our customers, colleagues and families safe. As guidelines change, our ask of you is to remain flexible and adaptable as we work through the solutions together.
• Great at building relationships with your customers, as well as your team
• Driven to learn and build your skill set
• Genuinely interested in the industry, our training will give you all the knowledge you need to make your mark
• A real people person, and your enthusiasm to always do better is infectious
• Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Joining Screwfix means joining a growing team – full of support, opportunities, and fun! We offer a competitive salary, 28 days’ holiday, an award-winning company pension scheme - up to 14% Kingfisher contribution, life cover, 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q, discounted healthcare and company share save schemes are all on offer. We’ll also help you be the best you can be, with excellent training and ongoing development.
- Find out more about us at screwfixcareers.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries
- Follow us and find out more on our LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter page
- Apply – Upload your CV and complete your application
*Our hourly rates may include a location allowance which is reviewed annually and may change.
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability. We particularly encourage applications from under represented groups.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.comApply